BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Story Begins...

Born: 1 August 1880, (somewhere) in Tennessee
Died: 22 April 1964, Wichita Falls, Wichita, Texas
Carrie Calline Hamilton
Born: 1881, (somewhere) in Texas
Died: 19 January 1965, Wichita Falls, Wichita, Texas

Married: 21 October 1900, Jack County, Texas

My search begins with my boyfriends father's family. Finest was born somewhere in Tennessee from what I have gotten from his death certificate and the US Census that I have located with he and Carrie. However, other than the information provided here, I can not locate any family past Finest. I think Finest has a sister name Molly, but I am not totally sure at this time. Carrie and Finest are both buried at Ringgold Cemetary in Ringgold Texas.

*NOTE: Finest and Carrie are not buried in Wichita County. However, I am including them in this venture because they are the reason that I got started searching for graves. So I thought it fitting that they be here. They did live in Wichita County and also died in Wichita County.

2 comments:

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Good job on your new Graveyard Rabbit blog! I haven't forgotten that you asked me to help find some info on Finest, I'm still working on that.

Your Sidekick is precious.

Claudette (Ricketts) Pfingston said...

I am researching the Ing and Walker Families of Stoddard Co., MO.
Please contact me: claudettepfingston@yahoo.com